Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oyster Sauce Greens recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster Sauce Greens recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have plenty of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Consuming a single Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster sauce greens recipe. You can cook oyster sauce greens using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oyster Sauce Greens:
- Provide of Sauce.
- Provide 3 Tbl of broth.
- Prepare 1 Tbl of fish sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil (sesame if you have it).
- Get 3 Tbl of Oyster sauce.
- Provide of Main.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of greens.
Instructions to make Oyster Sauce Greens:
- Mix all the sauce ingedients together, set aside.
- Clean your greens.
- If yours have thick stems, cut in half so you can cook the stems a little longer.
- Heat 2 Tbl oil in a skillet/wok/stir-fry. Heat on medium. Add garlic to toast it. Should take about 2 minutes, do not burn it..
- Turn heat up to medium high, add ginger, stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Now it's time for the stems, only if you did need to separate your greens, skip to next step if you didn't. Cook stems for about 3 minutes, until green.
- Add tops. This is what a too small pan looks like. 😉 But once they wilt, they fit..
- Cook, turning constantly, until they just start to Wilt.
- Give your sauce one final stir, add it to the greens, keep turning greens, cook for 2 minutes..
- Remove greens, leaving sauce. Continue cooking sauce until it thickens to your liking, do not burn it..
- Put on serving dish, pour sauce over. Serve.
If you find this Oyster Sauce Greens recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.