Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir Fry Kailan & Mushrooms in Garlic Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fry Kailan & Mushrooms in Garlic Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Do you remember hearing the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are high in things that will keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a terrific number for a person who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry kailan & mushrooms in garlic oyster sauce recipe. To make stir fry kailan & mushrooms in garlic oyster sauce you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fry Kailan & Mushrooms in Garlic Oyster Sauce:
- Get 100 g of Shitake Mushrooms (roughly sliced).
- Take 200 g of Kailan (cut into bite serving size).
- You need 20 g of Garlic (roughly chopped).
- Provide 20 g of Ginger (roughly chopped).
- Provide of Pre-Sauce Mixture (mix well in a bowl).
- Use 2 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Light Soy Sauce (optional).
- Take of Thickener (mix well in a bowl).
- Use 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- Use 3 tsp of Water.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
Steps to make Stir Fry Kailan & Mushrooms in Garlic Oyster Sauce:
- SAUTÉ; heat 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Cook the Ginger and Garlic until fragrant..
- SAUCE & SHROOM; add in the Pre-Sauce Mixture and mushroom. Mix well and cook for 1 minute. At any time it seems too dry, pour a bit of Water in (1/4 cup)..
- KAILAN; dump in the Kailan but don't mix. Cover with a lid and let the Kailan be steamed for 2 minutes. After that, remove the the lid and mix well..
- THICKENER; add the Thickener and cook until the sauce thickens. Serve..
If you find this Stir Fry Kailan & Mushrooms in Garlic Oyster Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.