Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. This is a terrific number for someone who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese beef in oyster sauce with bok choy recipe. To cook chinese beef in oyster sauce with bok choy you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy:
- Get 250 g of Beef (slice thinly).
- You need 200 g of Bok Choy.
- Provide of Marinade;.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Corn Flour.
- You need of Sauce (mix well in a bowl);.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Take 1 cup of Water.
- Take 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- Prepare of Stir Frying;.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Provide 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- Take 20 g of Ginger (minced).
Instructions to make Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy:
- MARINATE; marinate the beef with soy sauce and cornflour. Mix well and set aside for 30 minutes or more..
- BEEF; When ready, heat 3 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot. Cook the ginger and garlic until fragrant (10 sec). Then add the beef and cook it until brown all over (about 1 min per side)..
- SAUCE & VEGGIE; Next add our pre-mixed sauce and mix well. Then add the bok choy and mix well. Cover with a lid and let it cook for 1 minute..
- SERVE; Remove the lid and stir the dish. Turn off the heat and serve on a plate..
If you find this Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.