Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are super beneficial for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a good smell, but they’re good for your body. This does not mean, though, that just eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we do mean is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Luckily, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even miss the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven roasted green beans with garlic oyster sauce recipe. To make oven roasted green beans with garlic oyster sauce you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce:
- Get 1 pound of green beans washed, dried, stems removed.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of oil.
- Use of Sauce:.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of honey (you can also use agave syrup or plain sugar in the same ratio).
- Provide 1/2 Tablespoon of water.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
Instructions to make Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 425F/218C..
- On a sheet pan or baking sheet, toss the green beans with the 1.5 Tablespoons oil to thoroughly coat each green bean and spread evenly in a single layer..
- Roast green beans for 8 minutes on middle rack of oven. While you're waiting, combine sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir to mix thoroughly..
- After 8 minutes, take the beans out of the oven, pour the sauce over them, and gently stir to coat. Make sure to put the beans back in a single layer..
- Put the beans back on the top rack of the oven and roast another 4 minutes..
- Serve beans on a platter with the remaining sauce drizzled on top. Toasted sesame seeds are a great garnish for the dish if you've got them..
- Enjoy! :).
If you find this Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.