Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon in oyster sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon in oyster sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can eat up. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has advised you to eat some fish two times or threee times every week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in two meals per week.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, though. Incorporate these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon in oyster sauce recipe. To cook salmon in oyster sauce you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon in oyster sauce:
- You need 2 of salmon fillets, skinned.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Get 1 of garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- Get 30 g of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 of spring onions, chopped.
- Provide 60 ml of (about 4-5 tbsp.) oyster sauce.
- Take 100 ml of water.
Instructions to make Salmon in oyster sauce:
- Heat the oil in a skillet large enough to fit both salmon fillets. Add the garlic, followed by the sugar and fry for a minute until the sugar melts. Add the onions and cook them for further 2 minutes until softened a little. Pour in the oyster sauce and water and stir in..
- Turn up the heat until the sauce bubbles and place the salmon in the skillet skinned side up. Cook for about 5 minutes until the bottom of the fillets turns lighter colour a third way up. Add more water if the sauce boils off and threatens to burn..
- Turn the salmon over carefully, spoon the sauce over the top and cook for further 3-5 minutes, depending on the thickness. You can check if it’s cooked to your liking by gently prodding a fillet with a knife in the middle to see if it flakes and is opaque – or almost – inside..
- Serve with the sauce spooned over the fillets, with green vegetables and rice or new potatoes..
If you find this Salmon in oyster sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.