Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oyster sauce chicken thigh recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster sauce chicken thigh recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is one of the heartiest meats out there. You probably know this as you’ve most likely been told to make sure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is basically true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, though. Incorporate these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster sauce chicken thigh recipe. To cook oyster sauce chicken thigh you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oyster sauce chicken thigh:
- Provide 500 g of cubed chicken thigh.
- You need of Marinade:.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of raw sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger juice.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of shaoxing rice wine.
- Use 1 of chopped spring onion pieces.
Instructions to make Oyster sauce chicken thigh:
- In a bowl, combine 1 1/2 tsp raw sugar, 1 tbsp ginger juice, 1/4 tsp salt, 2 tbsp corn starch, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp shaoxing rice wine and chopped spring onion pieces, stir together and mix well..
- Pour the sauce over 500g chicken thigh cubes and mix them well. Put it in fridge..
- Fry the chicken thigh cubes till brown..
If you find this Oyster sauce chicken thigh recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.