Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp Wonton Bites recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Wonton Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Wonton Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain lots of minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause clogging. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8 percent. That’s a fantastic number if you’re working to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, though. Begin consuming these hearty foods daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp wonton bites recipe. You can cook shrimp wonton bites using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp Wonton Bites:
- You need of For shrimp.
- Provide 1/4 cup of red or yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- Take 1 lb of Shrimp.
- You need 1/4 cup of green onions, chopped.
- Use 2 tsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 12 each of wonton wrappers.
- Take 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Use of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of rotel.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dill weed.
Instructions to make Shrimp Wonton Bites:
- Season shrimp with Old Bay seasoning and set aside..
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and green onion, saute 5 minutes. Add shrimp and Worcestershire sauce. Cook til shrimp are almost done. Remove from heat and cool slightly..
- Place wontons in a muffin tin and bake for 5-10 minutes in top rack of the oven at 350°F. Or you can fry them softly then put them in the muffin tin..
- Fill the wonton cups with shrimp mixture and top with cheese, then place back in oven til cheese is melted 3-5 minutes..
- Remove from oven and top with desired toppings, and serve. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Shrimp Wonton Bites recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.