Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for lobster Cantonese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect lobster Cantonese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to lobster Cantonese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster cantonese recipe. You can cook lobster cantonese using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook lobster Cantonese:
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of lobster meat.
- Use 2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 8 oz of water cheastnuts.
- Take 1 large of onion chopped.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Use 1 quart of pasta water.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Provide 1 of inch ginger sliced thinly.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
Instructions to make lobster Cantonese:
- chop onions.
- chop celery.
- melt butter.
- add lobster and juice to butter add garlic let cook not totally done remove let cool.
- chop ginger.
- chop water cheastnuts.
- add spices add vegetables to liquid stir fry for 3 minutes.
- add pasta water simmer add lobster.
- mix cornstarch and water add to lobster and vegetables.
- stir let thicken serve over noodles.
If you find this lobster Cantonese recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.