Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli and Chicken in Oyster-Soy Sauce with Shredded Egg Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli and Chicken in Oyster-Soy Sauce with Shredded Egg Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans, unbelievably, are really good for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re very healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, though, that just eating beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that including kidney beans on your green salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming real chicken or beef.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great for the heart, though. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli and chicken in oyster-soy sauce with shredded egg noodles recipe. You can cook broccoli and chicken in oyster-soy sauce with shredded egg noodles using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli and Chicken in Oyster-Soy Sauce with Shredded Egg Noodles:
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast (cut into juliennes).
- Get 8 of Broccoli Chunky Florets of.
- Prepare (lightly crushed) 6 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Chilli Roasted Flakes.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce.
- Provide 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Green Chilli Sauce.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of White Vinegar.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Cornflour.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 150 Grams of Noodles Plain Hakka.
- Use 2 of Eggs (lightly beaten).
- Provide 3 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Take of water Noodles Potful of to boil.
Instructions to make Broccoli and Chicken in Oyster-Soy Sauce with Shredded Egg Noodles:
- Add noodles to boiling water. Do not cook for more than 2 1/2 – 3 minutes. Drain water and let it cool..
- Heat 2 tbs of oil in a wok. Make sure the flame is on high. Add the chicken. Saute till almost cooked. Add chilli flakes, crushed garlic and the broccoli. Saute till broccoli is just cooked..
- Add the oyster, soy and chilli sauces, vinegar and salt and fry for a minute or so. Lastly mix cornflour and water and add it to the chicken (to give it a saucy consistency) and toss for a minute. Keep it aside..
- In another wok, heat the remaining 1 tbs of oil. Add the beaten eggs and scramble/shred it with a whisk. Add the drained noodles when the eggs are still a bit raw. Now toss the noodles (2 minutes) till most strands get coated with egg..
- Add the shredded-egg noodles to the chicken-broccoli wok and give it a good toss..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Broccoli and Chicken in Oyster-Soy Sauce with Shredded Egg Noodles recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.