Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Abalone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Abalone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been instructed to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Include fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese abalone recipe. To make chinese abalone you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Abalone:
- Take 10 each of baby abalone.
- Provide 250 grams of pork ribs.
- Use 250 grams of old duck / chicken meat.
- Get 250 grams of goose / chicken / duck feet.
- Get 50 grams of chinese parma ham.
Steps to make Chinese Abalone:
- preparing dried abalone: wash with little bit of cold water, soak with 3/4 cup cold water for 4 days or until double in size. change water daily, keep in fridge during soaking period..
- Cooking: boiling big pot of water, when boiled, put in 1/2 of all ingredient [except abalone], take it out immediately when boiled.
- other 1/2 of the ingredient, deep fried in hot oil for 2 – 3 mins. wash with hot water..
- in the clay pot, lay 3 layers of bamboo mat at the bottom. Arrange the following ingredients by order: start with pork ribs>Abalone(Face down)>Old Duck/Chicken>Chicken Feet>Goose feet, Last Parma ham.
- Add boiling water to cover all ingredients in the pot, turn to medium heat bring to boil, turn to slow heat, cook for 6 – 8 hrs. [ Do not add any water during cooking period ].
- when done, take out all ingredients, let the abalone face down to cool down for 1 to 2 hrs..
- to serve.. reheat abalone sauce, add flavor put in abalone to reheat, serve with fresh cucumber.
- to keep: soak abalone in cooking oil, keep in fridge..
If you find this Chinese Abalone recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.