Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Peach Gum Longan Chinese Dessert recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peach Gum Longan Chinese Dessert recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Gum Longan Chinese Dessert recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Continue reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have loads of great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to contain loads of soluble fiber which functions like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. This is a fantastic number for somebody who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peach gum longan chinese dessert recipe. To cook peach gum longan chinese dessert you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peach Gum Longan Chinese Dessert:
- Use 60 gr of peach gum.
- Use 3 stalks of lemongrass, bruised.
- Provide 4 of pandan leaves, knotted.
- You need 100 gr of dried candied winter melon strips.
- Use 8 pcs of dried red dates.
- You need 1 of canned longan.
- You need 1 of dried snow fungus.
- Get of Rock sugar to taste.
- Use 20 gr of dried wolfberries, rinsed.
- Take 0.3-0.5 cup of fresh calamansi juice.
- Prepare 2 litre of water plus more to add in the middle of cooking.
Steps to make Peach Gum Longan Chinese Dessert:
- Prepare the peach gum. Peach gum need to be soaked overnight and cleansed from any dirt/impurities. Notice that after soaking, the size will grow and it will be soft. Remove any impurities/black thing on the peach gum. Buy the better grade if peach gum which has less black impurities..
- Prepare other ingredients. Wash lemongrass and bruised. Wash pandan leaves..
- Soak snow fungus in water for about 5 mins until it soften. Remove the hard part at the bottom and cut into smaller pieces. Snow fungus also comes with many varieties. Some are softer some are harder/crispier (no matter how long you boil it). I like the softer type better..
- In a big soup pan, boil 2L water with lemongrass and pandan leaves. Once it is boiling, add white fungus, candied melon strips and red dates. Boil for about 1 hour until the fungus soften. Adjust the timing depending on the texture that you like.
- Once the white fungus reaches the texture that you like, add the soften/soaked peach gum. Boil for 10 mins. Lastly add the wolf-berries and off the fire. Add canned longan and calamansi juice. Add rock sugar to your taste. Red dates, candid winter melon and canned longan bring some sweetness to the soup already. But calamansi juice is sour so adding a bit more rock sugar will balance the sourness..
- Can be served warm or cold 🙂 enjoy!.
If you find this Peach Gum Longan Chinese Dessert recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.