Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Steamed Sticky Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed Sticky Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Sticky Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Know that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your system and cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed sticky rice recipe. To make steamed sticky rice you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed Sticky Rice:
- Get 400 g of glutinous rice.
- Take 2 of Chinese sausages.
- You need 5 of shiitake mushrooms.
- Take 150 ml of mushroom water.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chinese cooking wine.
- Get of Sauce Mix.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get of White pepper.
Instructions to make Steamed Sticky Rice:
- Soak the glutinous rice and dried mushrooms for 3 hours.
- Remove the mushroom stems and cut into dices. Save water for later use.
- Steam the Chinese sausages for 10 minutes and cut into slices.
- Sauté the garlic with oil until fragrant, then add the sausages to sauté for a few minutes.
- Add mushrooms and the cooking wine, sauté for a few more minutes.
- Drain the glutinous rice and add them into the rice cooker along with all the ingredients.
- Add the residual mushroom water (150 ml) and sauce mix then start cooking (takes 25-30 minutes).
- Sprinkle some scallions and fried peanuts on top to serve (I served mine with XO sauce) Enjoy!.
If you find this Steamed Sticky Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.