Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chinese Braised Pork with Brown Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Braised Pork with Brown Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Braised Pork with Brown Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is among the best meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this as your health care provider has told you to ingest some fish two times or threee times a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try eating fish in two meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese braised pork with brown sauce recipe. You can have chinese braised pork with brown sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Braised Pork with Brown Sauce:
- Get 500 g of Pork belly slices.
- You need of Some eggs.
- Take 4 slice of ginger.
- You need 2 of small spring onion.
- Provide of Seasoning.
- You need of Chinese cooking rice wine.
- Take of Rock sugar.
- Take of Dark soy sauce.
- Take of Light soy sauce.
- Take of Salt.
Instructions to make Chinese Braised Pork with Brown Sauce:
- Add cold water, several pieces of ginger, two small spring onions and 4 spoons Chinese rice wine to boil the pork belly slices until it boil throughly. (Wine is used to remove the fishy smell of pork).
- Prepare the eggs when the pork is boiling. Prepare some boiled eggs. Make a few vertical cuts with knife on the eggs..
- When the pork is boiled, take out and cut them into big chunks..
- Pour a little little little oil in the pot, fry the pork chunks when the oil turn hot. Pour them out and keep the pork lard in the pot..
- Add some rock sugar (rock sugar is perfect to give meet nice colour, but if you don’t have rock sugar, use white or yellow sugar). Mixed them with the pork lard and fry until the sugar melted and turn brown. (I don’t know how much sugar needed, Chinese people cooking with gut feeling. If you like sweet, add more. 😂).
- Pour the pork chunks in the pot and fry them with the melted brown sugar..
- Add 3 spoons dark soy sauce, 2 spoons light dark soy sauce, 1 spoon Chinese rice wine, then fry. (If you like heavy favor, add one more spoon soy sauce.).
- Add boiled water to almost submerge the pork..
- Add eggs. Cover the pot, switch the fire to medium or small fire. Boil it 40mins to 1 hour..
- Add some salt when it almost ready. It’s ready if you see the sauce almost gone. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chinese Braised Pork with Brown Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.