Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Nan's Chinese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nan's Chinese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to accumulate in your system and or cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nan's chinese casserole recipe. To make nan's chinese casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Nan's Chinese Casserole:
- Get 500 g of Cooked Mince (Beef of Quorn will do!).
- You need 300 g of Frozen Peas.
- Provide of Chopped Celery.
- Take of Mixed Herbs.
- You need 1 Tin of Condensed Mushroom Soup.
- Get 1 of Finely Chopped Onion.
- Use of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 2 packets of Ready Salted Crisps.
- Prepare of Plain Noodles.
- Use 2 tablespoons of single cream.
Instructions to make Nan's Chinese Casserole:
- Heat oven to 175c.
- Mix the condensed mushroom soup, single cream, chopped onion and add 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Place the and mix the cooked mince, frozen peas and celery in a casserole dish and pour over the sauce made in 2. Throw in some Beansprouts if you have some!.
- Break up the packets of salted crisps into finely broken peices and spread out evenly over dish.
- Cook in oven for 30 minutes until bubbling and the crisps are browned.
- Place cooked noodles on the plates to serve and a big portion of the casserole on top and enjoy!! :).
- Note! For fussy kids like i used to be feel free to swap the peas with a can of beans. Not sure why, but it worked 👌 👌 🔥.
If you find this Nan's Chinese Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.