Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best The sticky rice cake with sweet black sesame paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The sticky rice cake with sweet black sesame paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you should have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the sticky rice cake with sweet black sesame paste recipe. To make the sticky rice cake with sweet black sesame paste you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare The sticky rice cake with sweet black sesame paste:
- Provide 150 g of glutinous rice flour.
- Use 30 g of corn starch.
- Get 50 g of white sugar.
- Get 180-200 ml of water.
- Provide of Ready made sesame paste or red bean paste.
- Take of Extra corn starch for dusting.
- Take of 1/2 cup mix sesame seeds.
- Provide 3-4 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil for fry.
Steps to make The sticky rice cake with sweet black sesame paste:
- Mix glutinous rice flour, corn starch, sugar together in a pan then put on low heat. Add water and mix them well together. Keep stirring for roughly 5-6 min until it form a nice soft dough. Take it of the heat and leave it cook down for a few min..
- Dust the surface with corn starch and roll your dough into long sausage shape and cut your dough into ball size (about 50g). Cover them with tea towel..
- Roll your sesame paste or red bean paste to ball size a little bit smaller than the dough..
- Use the rolling pin roll white dough flat and put sesame paste ball in the middle. Gently cover the sesame paste with the white dough and form to a nice ball shape. Continue until finish all..
- Roll all your dough with the sesame paste in the middle flat with rolling pin. Sprinkle your dough with sesame seeds..
- Add some vegetable cooking oil in the medium heat pan and fry your rice cake 2-3 min on each side or until the surface turn nice, crispy and golden. Serve with tea or coffee. I served mine with green tea 🍵.
If you find this The sticky rice cake with sweet black sesame paste recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.