Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Char Siu Pork Chow Mein recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Char Siu Pork Chow Mein recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Char Siu Pork Chow Mein recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can eat up. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been instructed to consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process unhealthy cholesterol. Try to consume fish a couple of times every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these foods each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to char siu pork chow mein recipe. You can have char siu pork chow mein using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Char Siu Pork Chow Mein:
- Take 2 of nests egg noodles,.
- Use of Left over char siu pork, sliced,.
- Get 1/2 of green bell pepper, sliced into fine long strips,.
- Get 2-3 of spring onions, sliced lengthwise into thin strips,.
- Take 1 of level tsp crunchy garlic chilli oil,.
- Get 2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dark soy sauce,.
- Get 1 pinch of salt,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of MSG (optional),.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vegetable oil,.
- Provide 1 of drizzle sesame oil.
Steps to make Char Siu Pork Chow Mein:
- Prepare the noodles and drain them off well. Heat up a wok over a high heat. Add the oil. Once hot add the green pepper and fry for two minutes. Add in the char siu pork and spring onion plus the MSG. Fry whilst moving about the wok for another 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the chilli oil and stir through the meat. Season with a pinch of salt then add in the noodles. Add in the light and dark soy sauce. Toss the noodles until coated in the soy and the ingredients are evenly distributed..
- Finally drizzle over a tiny bit of sesame oil (use very sparingly, as it's a very strong flavour), and serve up. Enjoy. :).
If you find this Char Siu Pork Chow Mein recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.