Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pakchoi with oyster sauce 🥬 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pakchoi with oyster sauce 🥬 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pakchoi with oyster sauce 🥬 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are really beneficial for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that just consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that putting green beans on your Caesar’s salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss eating meat.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pakchoi with oyster sauce 🥬 recipe. To make pakchoi with oyster sauce 🥬 you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pakchoi with oyster sauce 🥬:
- You need 1 pack of Pakchoi/bokchoi, clean and chopped into big chunks.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of water.
- Take of Crispy garlic.
- You need 4 of big cloves garlic.
- Get 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Pakchoi with oyster sauce 🥬:
- Blanched your Bokchoi for 1-2 minutes then rinse off water. Leave it aside.
- Making crispy garlic oil (see recipe).
- Making oyster sauce, add oyster sauce, soysauce and sugar in a medium heat pan, mix well and add some water. Keep stirring until all ingredients dissolve and combine. Transfer the sauce into a small bowl..
- Add bokchoi back in the same pan and tuen the heat up to high heat. Quick stir for 2-3 min until the surface of your vegetable grilled nicely. Serve on a plate..
- Add your oyster sauce on top and garnish with crispy garlic. Sprinkle some ground white (or black) pepper..
If you find this Pakchoi with oyster sauce 🥬 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.