Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chinese Pickled Ginger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Pickled Ginger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Pickled Ginger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Go on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, however. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese pickled ginger recipe. To make chinese pickled ginger you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Pickled Ginger:
- Get of A. Pickle Solution.
- Provide 1 c of white vinegar.
- Take 1/3 c of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of B. Ginger.
- Get 1 c of sliced or julliened young ginger.
Instructions to make Chinese Pickled Ginger:
- A – Stir and mix everything in A until sugar is dissolved. Keep aside..
- B – Scrap off the outer layer the ginger with the tip of a spoon. Wash ginger. Prepare ginger for pickling by slicing it very thinly or cutting into fine juliennes..
- Pickling – Pour pickle solution into a clean glass jar or bottle and fill it up with thinly sliced ginger. Pickled ginger is ready after 24 hours. Keep refrigerated and always use clean and dry spoon to scoop the content out from the jar..
If you find this Chinese Pickled Ginger recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.