Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese chicken livers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese chicken livers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. One Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8 percent! This is a great number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese chicken livers recipe. To make chinese chicken livers you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese chicken livers:
- Prepare 400 g of chicken liver.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of corn flour.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of garlic ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Get 2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Get of Coriander.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
Steps to make Chinese chicken livers:
- Mix the cornflour in the chicken livers with some salt and pepper.
- Slice the onion and stir fry for a couple of minutes, then add the chicken livers and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Then add the garlic and green chilli, fry for a couple of minutes then add all of the liquid ingredients.
- Cook for another 5 minutes or until the livers are cooked and garnish with some coriander.
If you find this Chinese chicken livers recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.