Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Glutinous rice balls in ginger syrup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Glutinous rice balls in ginger syrup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are actually good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that just consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you may not miss consuming meat.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these health food regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to glutinous rice balls in ginger syrup recipe. You can cook glutinous rice balls in ginger syrup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Glutinous rice balls in ginger syrup:
- Get of Ginger syrup:.
- You need 4-5 cups of water.
- You need 4 slices of ginger 1 cm thick, smashed.
- Prepare 30 g of Chinese rock sugar (use more or less depending on what preference).
- You need 1 teaspoon of clear runny honey (optional).
- Get 1/4 cup of goji berries (optional).
- You need of Cooking glutinous rice balls:.
- Use 16 of glutinous rice balls.
- Prepare of Water for cooking glutinous rice balls (enough water to cover).
Instructions to make Glutinous rice balls in ginger syrup:
- Cut the ginger slices and smash. In a saucepan on medium to high heat, add water and smashed ginger. Bring water to a boil to allow the ginger to infuse..
- Add rock sugar, honey (optional) and goji berries (optional). Use a wooden spoon to dissolve the sugar. Reduce heat to low and simmer for a few minutes (roughly 4-5 minutes)..
- Stir to ensure the sugar has fully dissolved and give it a taste. Adjust taste to desired sweetness (add more rock sugar or honey if necessary)..
- In a separate saucepan on medium to low heat, add water and bring to a boil. Then add glutinous rice balls. Once cooked the balls float to the top (roughly 3 minutes). Pour balls in a sieve and rinse under cold water. Transfer glutinous balls to the ginger syrup..
- Ladle the dessert into serving bowls. Serve and eat immediately while hot..
If you find this Glutinous rice balls in ginger syrup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.