Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Cashew Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Cashew Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that fish is among the healthiest meats that you can eat. You probably know this since you’ve most likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Eat fish twice every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy cashew chicken recipe. You can have spicy cashew chicken using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Cashew Chicken:
- Use Handful of Cashew Nuts.
- Provide Handful of Chopped Green Onions.
- Get 1 of Red Bell Pepper, diced.
- Prepare of Seseme seeds.
- Use of Sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of grated garlic.
- Get 2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of seseme oil.
- Get 1 tsp of chili flakes.
- Get of Chicken.
- Get 2 of chicken breasts, diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of chili flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Spicy Cashew Chicken:
- Combine all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
- Combine the chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder and chili flakes together in a separate bowl.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok at a medium high heat.
- Add the chicken to the pan and lightly brown (about 5 mins).
- Add the pepper and fry for another couple of minutes.
- Add the nuts and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the sauce to the pan a fry until it thickens (3-5 minutes).
- Serve with rice and top with seseme seeds and green onions.
If you find this Spicy Cashew Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.