Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey-glazed char siu rice bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey-glazed char siu rice bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are extremely good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that merely eating beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss the beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey-glazed char siu rice bowl recipe. To cook honey-glazed char siu rice bowl you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey-glazed char siu rice bowl:
- Get 500 g of Pork belly or Pork shoulder.
- Take 2 of Spring onion.
- Use 1 of small chunk Ginger.
- Use 4-5 cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaf.
- Provide 2 of Star anise.
- Take 2-3 Tablespoons of Honey.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Boiled water.
- Provide of Seasoning.
- Take 4 Tablespoons of Char siu sauce.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Fermented bean curd sauce.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of Rice wine.
Steps to make Honey-glazed char siu rice bowl:
- Pan fried pork, spring onion, garlic and ginger until all meats turn into golden brown on both sides..
- Add in boiled water and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add in all seasoning, bay leaf and star anise. Stew for 20-25 minutes..
- When the sauce turns thicker, turn the heat off. Pour in the honey and make sure char siu pork is covered the sauce evenly. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Honey-glazed char siu rice bowl recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.