Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grass jelly with lychees, tapioca pearls, glutinous rice balls and sago dessert recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grass jelly with lychees, tapioca pearls, glutinous rice balls and sago dessert recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Wonderful Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. Unlike other products you are able to purchase available today this item is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. There is something else that is important to know about this product and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. On this page we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are related to the usage of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
For those of you who have difficulties shedding weight you’re additionally going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight much easier. In fact studies have shown that folks can end up burning off three times more calories by simply using this simple product within their diet. The to so for any person on a weight loss system who is not losing weight as quickly as they’d like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be a great benefit. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you should also realize that this turns into energy in your body helping you feel more energized.
Another thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the best things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grass jelly with lychees, tapioca pearls, glutinous rice balls and sago dessert recipe. You can have grass jelly with lychees, tapioca pearls, glutinous rice balls and sago dessert using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grass jelly with lychees, tapioca pearls, glutinous rice balls and sago dessert:
- You need 1 can of grass jelly, diced and cubed (from fridge).
- Prepare 1 can of lychees, sliced in half (from fridge).
- You need of To cook sago:.
- You need 50 g of sago.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of water.
- You need of To cook tapioca pearls:.
- Take 80 g of tapioca pearls.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sugar (cooking the tapioca pearls, add more or less depending on preference).
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Take of To cook the glutinous rice balls:.
- Take 10-15 of glutinous rice balls.
- Provide of Water for cooking the glutinous rice balls (enough to cover).
- Take of Winter melon syrup:.
- You need 1 can of winter melon drink (from fridge).
- Take of Water (to dilute winter melon drink, add as much or little depending on sweetness preference).
Steps to make Grass jelly with lychees, tapioca pearls, glutinous rice balls and sago dessert:
- Open the can of grass jelly and drain the liquid. Place grass jelly on a large chopping board and slice into cubes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside..
- Open the can of lychees and drain the syrup. Slice the lychees in half and transfer into a bowl. Then set aside..
- In a small sauce pan on medium to low heat, pour in water and sago. Stir the sago so it doesn’t stick. Cook sago until the pearls become completely translucent. Once sago is cooked, immediately pour sago into a sieve and run under cold water few times. Transfer to a bowl and set aside..
- In a small sauce pan on medium to low heat, pour in water and bring water to boil. Then pour in tapioca pearls along with the sugar. Cook pearls for 5 minutes or as instructed on the package. The pearls will float to the top of the saucepan. Once pearls are cooked, immediately pour pearls into a sieve and run under cold water few times. Transfer to a bowl and set aside..
- In a small sauce pan on medium to low heat, pour in water and bring water to boil. Place rice balls into the sauce pan. Occassionally stir the rice balls. Cook for 3 minutes or until the rice balls float to the top. Once rice balls are cooked, immediately pour into a sieve and run under cold water few times. Transfer to a bowl and set aside..
- To assemble the dessert, in a large bowl, place grass jelly, lychees. Then add the winter melon drink along with water. Stir well and taste the syrup to see if too sweet. Tip: Winter melon always needs to be diluted down as it is naturally overly sweet. Once to desired sweetness, add the tapioca pearls, sago and glutinous rice balls..
- Give everything a good mix to incorporate all of the ingredients. Tip: if you prefer the dessert colder, add a few ice cubes or shaved into the bowl and stir. Using a ladle transfer the dessert into bowls and eat. It can also be served with fresh fruits on the side such as mangoes..
If you find this Grass jelly with lychees, tapioca pearls, glutinous rice balls and sago dessert recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.