Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Glutinous rice balls with sago in coconut milk dessert recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Glutinous rice balls with sago in coconut milk dessert recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You Might Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you will find that the utilization of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Unlike other products you are able to purchase currently available this product will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. One more thing I would like to mention regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. If you’re wondering what a few of these benefits are you should be happy to know that we are going to be explaining to you in this post what a few of these benefits may be.
An additional amazing side effect of utilizing this type of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you drop some weight by boosting your metabolism. In fact studies have shown that people can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply using this simple product in their diet. This is actually great news for anybody has ever had difficulties trying to drop some weight or for people that are trying to drop some weight quicker. And naturally simply because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just another added benefit.
One more thing I want to mention is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time organizations are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, however now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to glutinous rice balls with sago in coconut milk dessert recipe. To cook glutinous rice balls with sago in coconut milk dessert you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Glutinous rice balls with sago in coconut milk dessert:
- Take of To cook sago:.
- Prepare 30 g of Sago (add more or less depending on preference).
- Prepare 3-4 cups of cold water.
- You need of Glutinous rice balls:.
- Use 80 g of Glutinous Rice Flour.
- Provide 8 g of sugar.
- Use 30-40 ml of Water.
- Use of To cook the glutinous rice balls:.
- Get 15 of glutinous rice balls.
- Take of Water for cooking glutinous rice balls (enough water to cover).
- Provide of To make coconut sugar syrup:.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk or cream (400ml can).
- You need 200 ml of water.
- Take 10-20 g of rock sugar (use more or less depending on preference).
Instructions to make Glutinous rice balls with sago in coconut milk dessert:
- In a small saucepan on medium heat, pour in hot water and bring to a boil. Once boiling add the sago and cook until the balls become clear and translucent. Tip: more water may need to be added if it runs low..
- Once sago is cooked immediately rinse under cold water, using a sieve to catch all of the sago. Set aside. *If not adding rice balls skip step 3 and move on to step 4..
- In a large mixing bowl, add the glutinous rice flour and sugar. Stir and then add bit by bit the water (you may not need to use all of the water). Stir with chopsticks or a fork until all of the ingredients are combined. Then use your hands to gently knead the dough (if dough does not form, add a bit more water at a time. Continue to knead until it forms a ball)..
- Pinch a bit of dough at the time and shape into round balls. The balls should weigh roughly 6 grams each (make larger or smaller depending on preference). Place balls on a baking tray or plate and cover with a clean tea towel or cling film to prevent them drying out. Repeat step 4 until all of the dough has been used..
- In a small saucepan, on medium heat, add water and bring water to a boil. Once water boils add the rice balls and cook for roughly 3 minutes. Stir occasionally with a spatula to prevent the balls sticking to the bottom of the saucepan. Once the rice balls float to the top. Remove them from the sauce pan. Immediately rinse under cold water and place in a bowl and set aside..
- In a medium size sauce pan on medium to low heat, add the coconut milk and rock sugar. Gently heat up the coconut milk and constantly stir to ensure the milk does not boil and the sugar dissolves. Once all of the sugar has dissolved, taste to see if it to desired sweetness (if not add more sugar). Once coconut milk is warm, turn heat to low and transfer the sago into saucepan. Mix well and turn off heat..
- Using a ladle pour coconut sago mixture into the bowls and eat and serve immediately while hot. If adding rice balls, add into the bowl and mix it into the mixture and enjoy while hot. If your prefer having it as a cold dessert, cover with cling film and put it in the fridge for a short time. Take out of fridge when ready to eat. It is tasty hot or cold depending on preference..
If you find this Glutinous rice balls with sago in coconut milk dessert recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.