Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Fritters with Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Fritters with Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been instructed to consume fish at least two times each week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try consuming fish a couple of times during each week.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, though. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana fritters with sweet & spicy soy sauce dip recipe. To cook banana fritters with sweet & spicy soy sauce dip you need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Fritters with Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Dip:
- Provide of A. 6 Bananas – sliced.
- Get of B. The Batter.
- You need 1/4 C of Corn Flour.
- Take 1/4 C of Rice Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Plain Flour.
- You need 1/4 C of Self Raising Flour.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use of Enough water to make a thick batter.
- Prepare of C. Soy Dipping Sauce.
- Use 10 of bird eyed chillies.
- Provide 4 of garlic.
- Take 1/3 C of Sweet Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Provide of Note:.
- Use 1 of . Reduce or add chillies to your liking.
- Take 2 of . We use ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (see pic).
- Prepare 3 of . We add dark soy sauce to make the sauce less thick.
Instructions to make Banana Fritters with Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Dip:
- See pic below for Sweet and Dark Soy Sauce we usually use..
- A. Bananas – Peel and cut bananas diagonally with 1.5 inch thickness..
- B. The Batter- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients in B. Add water in small batches until you have a smooth batter with consistency that is similar to that white school glue..
- Frying the fritters – Heat enough oil in a pan for deep frying. Drop few slices of banana into the batter. Use fork to lift these slices straight to hot oil. Avoid overcrowding the pan. Deep fry until both sides turn golden brown then transfer to paper towel to absorb any excess oil. Serve warm..
- C. Soy Dipping Sauce – Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Sauté chillies and garlics until both chillies and garlics are slightly soft. Remove from the heat. Crush/grind using mortar and pestle into paste. Combine and mix this chili-garlic mixture with the rest of the ingredients in C. Adjust taste accordingly. It should taste sweet and spicy. Serve with banana fritters..
If you find this Banana Fritters with Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Dip recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.