Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken, broccoli & green beans in Oyster Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken, broccoli & green beans in Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, broccoli & green beans in Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start consuming these health food regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, broccoli & green beans in oyster sauce recipe. You can have chicken, broccoli & green beans in oyster sauce using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken, broccoli & green beans in Oyster Sauce:
- Provide 1 of large chicken breast sliced into thin strips,.
- Get 200 g of tender stem broccoli,.
- Get 1 handful of slim green beans,.
- Prepare 1 of large handful beanspouts,.
- Use 2 of spring onions, chopped finely,.
- Prepare 2 of small green chillies, sliced, (seeds in or out, to taste),.
- Use 1 tbsp of premium oyster sauce,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Take 2 tsp of fish sauce,.
- Take 1.5 tsp of garlic granules,.
- You need 1/2 of chicken stock cube,.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar or sugar replacement,.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt,.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of MSG (optional),.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cornflour mixed with 2tbsp cold water,.
- Use 1 tbsp of cooking oil, such as vegetable or rapeseed,.
- You need of Boiled water, around 1/3rd kettle full.
- Take of To serve:.
- Provide of Steamed rice, (75g dry weight per person).
Instructions to make Chicken, broccoli & green beans in Oyster Sauce:
- Heat up a wok over a high heat and add the cooking oil. Once hot add in the chicken slices and begin to brown off on all sides. Season with salt and the garlic granules. Next add in the chopped spring onions, broccoli and fine green beans. Toss everything together..
- Add in the MSG and the green chillies, and fry off with the greens. Turn down the heat to medium. Crumble in the chicken stock and pour in enough boiling water to cover the ingredients halfway up. Bring to a simmer. Add in the fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Stir everything together..
- Reduce down by half and until the greens are tender but with a little bite to then still. Add in the beanspouts and the cornflour mix. Stir until the sauce begins to thicken. Continue to simmer a while longer then remove from the heat once a flavourful sauce has been created..
- Serve up with some steamed white rice and enjoy. :).
If you find this Chicken, broccoli & green beans in Oyster Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.