Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Oriental Lamb in Thick soy sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Oriental Lamb in Thick soy sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming real meat.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially great for the heart, however. Try incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's oriental lamb in thick soy sauce recipe. To make mom's oriental lamb in thick soy sauce you only need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mom's Oriental Lamb in Thick soy sauce:
- Take of A. The Meat.
- Take 1.5 kg of lamb chop cuts – cut into medium size bites.
- Get 1/3 C of cooking oil.
- You need of B. The spices.
- Use 3 stalks of (each is 10cm) lemon grass -bruised.
- Get 5 of bird eye chillies – bruised.
- Use 1 tbsp of finely minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium brown onion – thinly sliced.
- You need 1/3 C of FINELY julienned ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick (optional).
- Use of C. Seasonings.
- You need 3 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2-1 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- Take 1/3 C of water.
- You need of D. The Herb.
- Take 1/2 C of (or more) of Oriental/chinese Coriander – chopped.
- Take of Note:.
- Prepare of Our main seasoning in the house:.
- You need of KNORR Chicken seasoning powder.
Instructions to make Mom's Oriental Lamb in Thick soy sauce:
- Cut lamb meat, preferably lamb chop or lamb cutlets, into medium size bites and wash in hot boiling water. Drain well. Prepare the rest of the ingredients..
- Heat 1/3 C of cooking oil in a wok or big cooking pan. Add everything in B and sauté until aromatic. Add the meat. Stir and then cover for 5- 6 minutes. Add C. Stir again and put the lid on. Leave meat to cook over medium high for 15 – 30 minutes or until meat is tender and cooked through. Stir every now and then..
- After 15-30 minutes, remove cover or lid from the wok. Now, over high heat, stir meat and leave it to cook, uncovered, until liquid is almost dried. At this stage, stir it more often, every 3 to 5 minutes at first. The dark soy sauce will eventually thicken and turn sticky, coating the meat beautifully with its dark colour..
- Once thickened, add in chopped coriander leaves. Stir to mix and taste. Adjust taste accordingly. Turn the heat off and dish up. Serve warm. Leftover can be microwaved..
- Note: ~ Fresh chillies can be replaced with deseeded dried chillies. ~ Adding chopped coriander gives this dish a unique taste. ~ Covering the dish for 15-30 minutes helps to cook the meat until tender. ~Removing the lid after that helps to dry and thicken the sauce or gravy. Cook over high heat at this point..
If you find this Mom's Oriental Lamb in Thick soy sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.