Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet & Sour Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Sour Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to contain tons of soluble fiber which works like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. That’s a fantastic number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & sour chicken recipe. To make sweet & sour chicken you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Sour Chicken:
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 2 of Chicken Breasts cubed.
- Provide 3 of rounded tsp Cornflour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of light Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Get 1 tin of pineapple rings or pieces (about 400gms).
Instructions to make Sweet & Sour Chicken:
- Fry chopped onion in a lighty oiled frying pan til soft..
- Prepare cornflour, adding Soya Sauce, Rice Vinegar and Sesame Oil. Add chicken to onions. Add cornflour mixture to the chicken and onion stiring quickly to ensure all is covered..
- Add the pineapple juice and stir thoroughly. Juices should thicken. Cut the pinapple rings into pieces and add to chicken and stir thoroughly. Cover and continue simmering until chicken is cooked. About 10mins more..
- I serve with boiled Tilda wholegrain rice with 1 tbsp of each Soya Sauce & Sesame Oil added after rice is cooked..
If you find this Sweet & Sour Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.