Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tea eggs (marbled tea eggs) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tea eggs (marbled tea eggs) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be something which can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin to use today. You’re in addition going to see that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you can purchase and in this post we will be telling you why.
One more thing quite a lot of you may possibly like concerning this product is that it can actually increase weight loss due to the reality that it increases your metabolism. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. This is in fact great news for anyone has ever had difficulties trying to drop some weight or for people who are trying to lose weight quicker. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you need to also recognize that this turns into energy inside your body helping you feel more energized.
There is currently studies being done that are leading people to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. For individuals that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to start. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tea eggs (marbled tea eggs) recipe. To make tea eggs (marbled tea eggs) you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tea eggs (marbled tea eggs):
- Use of For the eggs:.
- Provide 6 cups of boiled kettle water.
- Take 7-8 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of large mixing bowl, filled with ice cold water.
- You need of Egg marinade:.
- Provide of Wrapped in muslin.
- Take 2 of staranise.
- Provide 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Get 2 slices of ginger.
- Use 2 of black tea bags or 1 tablespoon loose leaves.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sichuan peppercorns.
- Prepare of In the pot:.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of light soy suace.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 2 cups of water.
Steps to make Tea eggs (marbled tea eggs):
- In a medium sized pot,. On medium high heat bring water to a boil, then reduce heat low. Add the eggs carefully to avoid Cracking. Tip: cook eggs for 5 minutes for soft boiled, 7 minutes for almost set, 10 minutes for hard boiled..
- Once the eggs are done, immediately transfer to ice cold water in a mixing bowl (this stops the eggs from cooking further) and let eggs cool down..
- In a muslin cloth, add the dry spice ingredients and tie together. Add the other marinade ingredients to the medium pot and place the muslin inside. On medium heat, bring to a boil and let the spices infuse. Once boiled, reduce the heat to very low and simmer for 5 minutes. Then turn off the heat and let the marinade cool down..
- With a teaspoon, gently crack the eggs (this creates the beautiful marbling effect), and place in a large jar or container..
- Pour the cooled down marinade into the container or jar. Fill until the eggs are completely covered. Place in the fridge and leave for 1 day. The longer the eggs are left in the marinade the deeper the flavour becomes. The eggs will last for 4 – 5 days in the refrigerator..
- Gently peel the eggs to reveal the marble pattern. With a sharp knife cut the eggs in half. Serve on it's own as a snack, with a stew or in a ramen soup noodle. I go for a softer boiled egg as I prefer the Onsen-style glazed yolk!.
If you find this Tea eggs (marbled tea eggs) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.