Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples have numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. That’s a wonderful number for an individual who wants a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 recipe. You can have chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 using 22 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋:
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast.
- Get 3 tbsp of seasoned plain flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 5 tbsp of panko breadcrumb.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
- Use of For curry sauce.
- Provide 1/2 of fine diced onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of sou sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 500 ml of chicken stock.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take of For Sticky Rice.
- Provide 150 g of jasmine rice.
- Provide 300 ml of water.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter or oil.
Steps to make Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋:
- In the pot, heat up some oil. Add onions and cook it for 2-3 mins. Once the onions are cooked add brown sugar for onions to get carmalised..
- Add garlic and cook it for further one minute. Add curry powder. Stir it well. Add plain flour and beat it together with the spatula..
- Add chicken stock bit by bit until it become smooth, silky texture and lumps free. Add honey and soy sauce. Mix it together. At the last, add garam masala. Serve it into the gravy boat..
- For Sticky Rice:.
- Wash the rice 3-4 times under cold running water. In the pot, heat up some oil. Add washed rice and water. Add little salt to taste. Let it simmer for 15 mins. Turn the gas off, put the lid on and let it cook with the steam..
- For Chicken Katsu:.
- Tenderise the chicken lightly. Season it well with salt and pepper..
- In three different bowls, add plain flour, eggs and panko breadcrumb..
- Take the chicken breast, dust it with the flour, shake off any excess flour. Then dip in to the eggs mixture and then coat it with the breadcrumb. Repeat the same process with the rest of the chicken breast..
- Heat up some oil and shallow fry the chicken on both sides for 2 mins each. Transfer the chicken in to the hot oven on 175 degree for 20-25 mins..
- Make sure check the temperature of the chicken once it reaches above 75 degree means the chicken is cooked..
- Serve it in the serving dish along with the rice, green beans and curry sauce..
- Garnish with sliced spring onions and enjoy..
If you find this Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.