Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that blueberries are fantastic for the health of your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they will not amass in your system and or cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Incorporate these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to long beans and prawns in oyster sauce recipe. You can have long beans and prawns in oyster sauce using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce:
- Use 10 pcs of long beans, cut into 2 cm pieces.
- Prepare 100 gram of cleaned shrimps.
- Provide 3 of garlics, slice thinly.
- Take Half of an onion, slicr thinly.
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Use of Some water or broth.
- Prepare of Some oyster sauce as desired.
Steps to make Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan..
- Add in the garlics and onion. Stir until fragrant and they turn transparant..
- Then add in the shrimps. Stir until they are cooked enough..
- Add in the water. Stir and let them simmer..
- Add the beans. Mix evenly..
- Then add the seasonings as you desire. Taste test..
- Turn off the heat and serve when everything is ready..
If you find this Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.