Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many folks don’t understand that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is really something you need to be using regularly. You are in addition going to find that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I want to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you should be pleased to realize that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a number of these benefits might be.
For those of you who use oil when cooking you ought to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil doesn’t make you fat unlike other oils that you may possibly be using. The primary reason for this would be that the ingredients that are in coconut oil are easily converted into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off very fast. This also means that you will wind up producing energy within your body from the usage of this product, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all of the time.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. Something you may possibly or may not realize is that within an extremely short period of time there are going to be vitamin supplement companies promoting the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet spiced chicken liver in dark soy sauce recipe. You can cook sweet spiced chicken liver in dark soy sauce using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce:
- Take of A. Boiled & drained.
- Use 300-350 g of boiled chicken liver.
- Provide of B. Sauté until fragrant.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely minced garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of finely julienned ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 of lemon grass – bruised.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 of cinnamon.
- Get 2 of (or more) small chillies – bruised.
- Provide of C. Seasoning.
- Provide 1/4 C of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- You need 1 tsp of corn starch (opt).
- Provide Dash of ground pepper.
- Prepare of Note: Add finely chop oriental corriander at the end.
- Use of only for those who love this herb 😉.
Steps to make Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce:
- Prepare all ingredients. chicken livers are cleaned, boiled, drained and keep aside..
- Sauté B until fragrant. Add in A (chicken liver) and stir for a minute or two over medium low heat. Next, season with C. Adjust seasoning accordingly. Add few more tbsp of water if necessary for some extra gravy/sauce (opt). Stir to evenly coat the liver. Remove from the heat..
- Garnish and serve with warm white rice..
If you find this Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.