Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Klepon (glutinous rice balls with palm sugar filling) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Klepon (glutinous rice balls with palm sugar filling) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain lots of good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples are known to be loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. This is a great number for someone who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Try to start eating these foods daily. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to klepon (glutinous rice balls with palm sugar filling) recipe. You can cook klepon (glutinous rice balls with palm sugar filling) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Klepon (glutinous rice balls with palm sugar filling):
- Use 250 g of glutinous rice flour.
- You need 200 ml of water for klepon (warm).
- Prepare of Green colouring, better if it's from suji or pandan.
- Take of Water for boiling.
- Get 50 g of palm sugar or jaggery, grated.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need of Coconut coating.
- Get 100 g of dessicated coconut.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Klepon (glutinous rice balls with palm sugar filling):
- Boil the 200ml water until its warm (can be boiling but wait until it warms first). Put the green colouring..
- Pour them little by little to the flour that has been mixed with baking powder and salt until you can make a ball with them, then stop even if there are leftover water. If it's too liquidy you can add more flour..
- Grate the sugar. Put about half a tablespoon of sugar on a palm-sized flattened batter. Roll them into balls. This should make between 12-18 balls..
- Boil your klepon until they float, then roll into the dessicated coconut so that they don't stick onto each other..
- Enjoy for warm filling, or wait until they cool enough..
If you find this Klepon (glutinous rice balls with palm sugar filling) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.