Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu & Grilled Pak Choi & Sweet and Sour Cucumber recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu & Grilled Pak Choi & Sweet and Sour Cucumber recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You Might Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin using today. Another thing I would like to mention concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. There’s one more thing that’s important to realize about this item and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. In this post we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are associated with the usage of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
For individuals who use oil when cooking you need to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil does not make you fat unlike other oils that you may be using. For individuals wondering why this doesn’t wind up being stored as fat like other oils it is simply because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly in your body it’s easier for your body to just burn it than to store it. And mainly because this produces energy you need to be aware that this can actually be much better for you than drinking coffee to provide you with you energy.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading folks to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, however this is not yet been proven. One of the best things you are going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time companies are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu & grilled pak choi & sweet and sour cucumber recipe. You can have tofu & grilled pak choi & sweet and sour cucumber using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu & Grilled Pak Choi & Sweet and Sour Cucumber:
- Provide of Rice.
- Get 2 of pak choi.
- Provide 20 ml of soy sauce.
- Provide 12 sprigs of fresh coriander.
- Prepare 20 g of sesame seeds.
- Get 4 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- You need of Sweet and sour cucumber.
- Get 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice vinegar or white wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Get of Tofu marinade.
- Provide 400 g of tofu.
- Provide 4 cm of ginger.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 4 tbsp of ketjap.
- Use 20 ml of soy sauce.
- You need of Sambal.
Instructions to make Tofu & Grilled Pak Choi & Sweet and Sour Cucumber:
- Cut the cucumber into small cubes and mix in a bowl with the white wine or rice vinegar and sugar. Let the sweet and sour absorb, occasionally toss..
- Meanwhile, peel and grate the ginger with a fine grater. Press the garlic or chop finely. In a small bowl mix the soy sauce with the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, ketjap and sambal to taste. Mix 3/4 of the marinade with the tofu cubes..
- Cut the pak choi lengthwise. Coarsely chop the coriander..
- Heat half of the sunflower oil in a skillet or grill pan with a lid over medium heat. Place the pak choi with the cut side down in the pan and fry for 4-5 minutes. Pour 20 ml soy sauce and 1 tbsp water per person over the pak choi, and steam with the lid on the pan for another 4-5 minutes, or until soft..
- Meanwhile, heat another skillet, without butter or oil, over medium heat and fry the sesame seeds until golden brown. Remove from the pan and store separately. Add the remaining sunflower oil to the pan and fry the marinated tofu cubes for 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper..
- Serve the rice with the grilled pak choi, the sweet and sour cucumber and the tofu cubes. Garnish with the sesame seeds, the remaining marinade and the coriander. Enjoy! :).
If you find this Tofu & Grilled Pak Choi & Sweet and Sour Cucumber recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.