Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your system and cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these hearty foods every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version) recipe. To make semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version) you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version):
- Prepare 2 of medium onions.
- Use 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need 2 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 4-5 of medium potatoes.
- Provide 500 g of paneer (or replace with other protein sources).
- Take 5 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce (kecap manis) (add 3 first).
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of coriander.
- Use 100 g of vermicelli.
- Provide of Fried shallots (garnish).
- Use 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 l of water.
Instructions to make Semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version):
- Prepare and chop all the ingredients to bite-sized pieces (including onion, don't chop them too small)..
- Heat vegetable oil, fry garlic and onion until fragrant. Add vegetable stock cube and coriander, some salt and pepper.
- Add your water, eggs, and paneer cubes. Add 3 tablespoons of the sweet soy sauce..
- Boil in low heat until the stew boils and the potatoes are soft, should be between 30-60 minutes while you are doing some thing else. Taste one more time, add the sweet soy sauce one tablespoon each to correct the taste, as well as salt and pepper..
- Add dry vermicelli to the hot stew, wait until it soft enough before you eat the semur. Add fried shallots as garnish..
If you find this Semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.