Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Klepon (Sticky Rice Ball Stuffed with Palm Sugar) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Klepon (Sticky Rice Ball Stuffed with Palm Sugar) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Klepon (Sticky Rice Ball Stuffed with Palm Sugar) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We Are Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to discover that the use of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. One more thing I want to point out relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Another thing I would like to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. Coconut oil is much more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in the following paragraphs we will be telling you why.
Another thing many of you might like relating to this product is that it can actually increase weight loss as a result of the point that it increases your metabolism. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. The to so for any person on a weight loss program who is not losing weight as quickly as they’d like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. And for people were trying to lose weight but feel sluggish all of the time due to this, you’ll find that coconut oil winds up supplying you with more energy simply because it is improving your metabolism.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For individuals that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to begin. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you can begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to klepon (sticky rice ball stuffed with palm sugar) recipe. To cook klepon (sticky rice ball stuffed with palm sugar) you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Klepon (Sticky Rice Ball Stuffed with Palm Sugar):
- You need 225 gram of glutinous rice flour.
- Use 25 gram of rice flour.
- Take 3/4 of luke warm water.
- Prepare 2-3 drop of pasta pandan / green food coloring.
- You need 5 tablespoons of coconut sugar/ palm sugar.
- Take 1 cup of fresh grated coconut mixed with 1/2 yep salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
Instructions to make Klepon (Sticky Rice Ball Stuffed with Palm Sugar):
- Mix the glutinous rice flour, rice flour, and 1/2 tsp sugar with the lukewarm water and green food coloring into a firm but flexible dough..
- Pull off one full tablespoon of the dough and shape it into a ball with approximately 2½ cm (1 inch) in diameter..
- Push a finger into the center of the ball to make a hole, and put in approximately ½ tsp. of the grated sugar. Seal, and roll it back into the ball shape with the palms of your hands..
- Prepare all the balls and set them aside. Prepare a pot half filled with water and bring it to a boil. Drop the balls into the boiling water. Remove the balls with a spoon once they float to the water surface and then roll the balls in the grated coconut..
- It would be more enjoyable if you eat this klepon cake while it is still warm with your coffee or tea. Or just for snack or dessert..
If you find this Klepon (Sticky Rice Ball Stuffed with Palm Sugar) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.