Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super simple congee (Chinese rice porridge) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super simple congee (Chinese rice porridge) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we are saying is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Luckily, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real chicken or beef.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good for the heart, however. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super simple congee (chinese rice porridge) recipe. You can cook super simple congee (chinese rice porridge) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Super simple congee (Chinese rice porridge):
- Use 1/2 cup of jasmine rice.
- Take 4 1/2 cups of water.
- Provide 1 of oxo cube.
- Use of Spring onion.
- Provide 100 g of spam (half a small can of spam).
- Get of Pepper (optional).
- Use of Magi (optional).
Instructions to make Super simple congee (Chinese rice porridge):
- Put the rice, water and crush an oxo stock cube into a sauce pan and heat it up..
- Once the water is boiling, lower the heat and simmer for about 20-30 minutes. Stir occasionally to avoid it sticking to the bottom of the pan..
- While the main congee is cooking, you can chop the spring onion and cut the spam into small logs..
- Fry up the spam in a separate frying pan. You don’t have to have spam, you can use any other meat that you’d like..
- After about 20-30 minutes of simmering the rice. It should have expanded and taken up more space in the sauce pan. The longer you leave it, the less watery it’ll look. When it gets to your desired consistency, you can ladle some out, add pepper, Magi spicy soy sauce, spring onion and the fried spam and it’s ready to eat..
- When you go back for seconds, or have left it for the next meal, the rice will more than likely expand even more. You can add a little more water to loosen it up and heat it up again..
If you find this Super simple congee (Chinese rice porridge) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.