Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can eat up. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been taught to eat fish at least two times each week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish in at least two meals each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to babi kecap (indonesian braised pork belly in a sweet soy sauce) recipe. You can cook babi kecap (indonesian braised pork belly in a sweet soy sauce) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce):
- Prepare 1 kg of pork rasher (pork belly).
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Provide 4 of boiled eggs.
- Provide 10 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare of Pepper, salt, sugar.
- Take 1 cm of ginger.
- Take 5 Tablespoons of kecap manis.
- Get 3 Tablespoons of Oyster Sauce.
Steps to make Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce):
- Heat up the wok to medium heat and add the pork. Do not use any oil as the pork contains lots of fat already and by stirring the pork in the wok it will release the oil. Cook for about 5 minutes until brown..
- Add the garlic into the pan, continue stir until the garlic is fragrant then add the ginger..
- Add all the sauces and seasoning to taste, adjusting if required..
- Turn the heat to low, pour in the water and add the boiled egg..
- Cook for about 50-60 minutes or until the meat is tender. It is important to stir once every 5 minutes, so that the sauce does not burn at the bottom of the wok..
If you find this Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.