Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are super good for your heart. The after effects of consuming them may not have a good smell, but they’re great for your body. This does not mean, though, that merely eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that putting beans on your green salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beef and chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌 recipe. You can have homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌 using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌:
- Provide of For the batter !!.
- Use 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of egg whisked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Use of (FOR THE SAUCE).
- Provide 1/2 cup of suger.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of white vinger.
- You need 1 cup of heinze tomato sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts cut in to strips.
- Use 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
Steps to make Homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌:
- Mix flour / cornstarch in bowl with salt and oil and whisk egg and mix with the flour and slowly add water till you get a batter bit thicker than a pancake batter then set a side..
- Wash chicken and cut into strips and add to a mixing bowl make sure all water is drained then and sesame oil and coat the chicken leave for 5mins in fridge then add to the batter mix heat oil in a pan i used sunflower oil then cook till golden brown and set a side..
- For the sauce just add everything to the pan and cook on a low heat till sugar is dissolved then mix 2tsp cornstarch in cup with 2tbsp water and add to sauce to thicken, and add 1/2 tsp red food colour if u want the sauce more red and u can also add pineapple, peppers etc… then serve and enjoy 👌.
If you find this Homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.