Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kung Pao Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kung Pao Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You Might Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be one of the things which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin using today. You’re in addition going to discover that there is not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I would like to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. In this post we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are connected with the use of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
Something else a large number of folks would never do with any traditional kinds of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended with regards to coconut oil. You are going to see that this will actually help anybody who may have some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. There are various other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can supply you with a younger look and it’s also packed with antioxidants which can be absorbed in the skin.
Something else I want to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. Should you have other oils in your home I recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be related to it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kung pao chicken recipe. You can cook kung pao chicken using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kung Pao Chicken:
- Provide 400 g of Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare 4-5 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 4 tsp of Sichuan Peppercorns.
- Prepare 4 of Birdseye Chilli.
- Get 4 of dried large red chillies.
- Take 200 g of Onion.
- Prepare 200 g of mixed Bell peppers.
- Prepare 200 g of Red Pepper.
- Take Handful of cashew nuts.
- Take Handful of ground nuts.
- Prepare 1 stalk of scallion, cut into rings.
- Use of The Marinade.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Use 2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 pinch of Chinese 5 spice.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Get Dash of dark soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of cornflour.
- Get of Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of light soy.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 50 ml of chicken stock.
- Use 1 tsp of tomato paste.
Instructions to make Kung Pao Chicken:
- Immediately, soak large red chilies, whole, in hot water for 10-15 minutes.
- While the chillies are soaking, finely slice the onion, bell peppers and red pepper, before then cutting your chicken thighs into cubes. Set the cubed chicken into a separate bowl, then finely dice the garlic and birdseye chillies and finally crush the Sichuanese peppercorns with either a pestle and mortar or rolling pin..
- Next, marinate your chicken. Ensuring that the cornflour is introduced last, add all of the marinade ingredients to the cubed chicken and then massage well..
- In a separate bowl, mix all of the sauce ingredients together..
- At this point, your large red chilies should be soaked. Remove them from the hot water and place in a bowl with the chopped garlic, Birdseye chilies and Sichuan peppercorns to form your ‘Spice Mix’..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a wok to high heat. Once smoking hot, add the onions and peppers and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Push the onions and peppers to one side of the wok and add an extra 1/2 a teaspoon of oil to center of wok..
- Bring the oil to a high heat and add the chicken. Allow the chicken to sit and sear on one side, before then folding it through with the peppers and onions and stir-frying until the chicken is golden brown..
- Now, add the spice mix, immediately followed by the sauce, and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Finally, add cashew nuts, scallions and serve – preferably with some steamed rice!.
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you make this recipe!.
If you find this Kung Pao Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.