Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gobi Manchurian (Cauliflower Manchurian) #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobi Manchurian (Cauliflower Manchurian) #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to consume fish at least two times each week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Eat fish at least two times each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gobi manchurian (cauliflower manchurian) #mycookbook recipe. You can cook gobi manchurian (cauliflower manchurian) #mycookbook using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gobi Manchurian (Cauliflower Manchurian) #mycookbook:
- You need 200 g of cauliflower florets.
- Use 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of diced Red pepper.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 60 g of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of corriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fresh ginger & garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of hot sauce(chilli sauce).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Use 1/2 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get of Oil to fry.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare 2 of green sliced onions.
Instructions to make Gobi Manchurian (Cauliflower Manchurian) #mycookbook:
- Wash the cauliflower. Cut in to small florets. To marinate the cauliflower put the florets in to the bowl. Add cumin, coriander, red chilli powder, garam masala, a pinch of salt and 2-3 tbsp of corn flour. Mix it all together with a little splash of water until all the cauliflower get even coated. Leave it in the fridge for 30 mins..
- Heat up some oil in the fryer or pot. Once the oil is hot, start frying the florets. Do not put all the florets in one time. Fry the florets into batches..
- In another pan, add 2 tbsp of oil, let the oil heat up. Add ginger & garlic, onions and pepper. Cook it for 3 mins without any colour. Add salt, chillies, ketchup, soy sauce, hot sauce and white vinegar. Add 10ml of water, once the mixture starts to simmer, add corn flour mixed with little water. It helps the sauce to become little thick. Good consistency..
- Once the sauce is ready, add the cauliflower florets into the sauce. Mix it well till all the masala coated evenly to cauliflower florets..
- Serve it in the serving dish. Garnish with fresh coriander and sliced green onions..
If you find this Gobi Manchurian (Cauliflower Manchurian) #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.