Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Special Chicken & Egg Fried Rice 😃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Special Chicken & Egg Fried Rice 😃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are really good for your heart. The after effects of eating them might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply eating beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my special chicken & egg fried rice 😃 recipe. To make my special chicken & egg fried rice 😃 you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Special Chicken & Egg Fried Rice 😃:
- Use 1 tbls of Sesame oil.
- You need 2 of Enough Cooked Rice for.
- You need 1 of Cooked Chicken Breast.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Chinese 5 spice.
- You need 1 tbls of Hoisin Sauce.
- Take 1 tbls of light Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Frozen peas.
- Use 1/2 of Sweet Bell Pepper diced.
- Prepare of Salt (Optional).
- Get 1 of Spring onion chopped.
Instructions to make My Special Chicken & Egg Fried Rice 😃:
- Add the Sesame oil to a hot wok wait 1 minutes then add the chicken fry for 3 minutes..
- Add another tbls Sesame oil if its dry then add the rice stir in and mix well. Keep stirring for a few minutes next add the peas fry for 1 minute..
- Next make a well in the middle and crack both eggs in the middle quickly using a spatula keep turning the rice over until it is mixed with the egg..
- Next add the sweet peppers and Soy sauce mix in then add the Hoisin and mix..
- Serve with spring onion chopped sprinkled on top..
If you find this My Special Chicken & Egg Fried Rice 😃 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.