Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry with Egg Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry with Egg Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with Egg Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is possibly the best food you can eat up. You probably be aware of this as you’ve most likely been told to ensure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to eat fish twice per week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with egg fried rice recipe. To cook chicken curry with egg fried rice you only need 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry with Egg Fried Rice:
- Provide of Curry ingredients.
- Provide 4 of Chicken breasts diced.
- Use Splash of vegetable oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- Take 500 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Use 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of caster sugar.
- Get Splash of soy sauce.
- Provide 100 g of frozen peas.
- Take 8 of button mushrooms quartered.
- Prepare of Egg Fried Rice.
- Get 3 of beaten eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Use 300 g of cooked (and cooled) rice.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 25 g of grated fresh ginger.
- Take Splash of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry with Egg Fried Rice:
- Add cornflour to chicken and mix well ensuring fully coated. Heat oil in pan then quickly cook off mushrooms then set aside for later. Add garlic, sugar and all spices and cook for couple of minutes without burning spices..
- Add half the onions and cook for 1-2 minutes then add chicken and seal on all sides with the spice mixture. After few minutes add chicken stock. Bring to boil then simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Add sesame oil to another pan and add egg. Allow it to almost form an omelette but push back from outsides. You can mix it in the pan or remove and cut into ribbons. Add a little more oil and add garlic and ginger then rice and soy sauce. Add egg back in and stir through for a minute or two then allow to simmer whilst you finish curry..
- Adjust seasoning and add peas (defrosted in microwave), other half of onion and mushroom. Allow to simmer for few minutes then add splash of soy sauce before serving..
If you find this Chicken Curry with Egg Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.