Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Guacamole stuffed Chicken Breast 😘 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Guacamole stuffed Chicken Breast 😘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Guacamole stuffed Chicken Breast 😘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are super beneficial for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that having kidney beans on your salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my guacamole stuffed chicken breast 😘 recipe. You can have my guacamole stuffed chicken breast 😘 using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Guacamole stuffed Chicken Breast 😘:
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast cut 3 lines down the length not right through.
- You need 1 of Avocado crushed.
- Get 2 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make My Guacamole stuffed Chicken Breast 😘:
- Add the 3 cuts down the chicken breast length.
- Crush the Avocado with the Garlic add lemon juice and mix..
- Next add the mix down the length of the 3 slits and stuff them in..
- Add a little olive oil on tin foil rub it around then add the chicken breast on it. Push all the ends together and add to a baking tray..
- Cook in a preheated oven 170°C for 30 minutes. Open the foil and add back to the oven for 5 minutes..
- Serve with a side salad..
If you find this My Guacamole stuffed Chicken Breast 😘 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.