Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the heartiest meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has instructed you to ingest some fish two times or threee times a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down bad cholesterol. Try eating fish during at least two meals each week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good for the heart, however. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli con carne recipe. You can have chilli con carne using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chilli Con Carne:
- Prepare 500 grams of minced (ground) beef.
- Prepare 1 of large red onion, finely chopped.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 2 tbsp. of smoked paprika.
- Take 1 of whole red chilli.
- Take 1 tbsp. of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tbsp. of ground coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar or sweetener.
- Use 1 tin of red kidney beans.
- You need 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp. of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of marmite or beef bouillon.
- Get of x 2 stock cubes in 300 ml of hot water.
- Use 100 gram of dark high cocoa solid chocolate (optional).
- You need of Fresh Coriander and handful roughly chopped.
- You need 160 gram of plain or pilau rice.
- Use 1 of juice of a lime.
- You need of Large sprinkling of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Chilli Con Carne:
- Using a large frying pan or pan, place on a high heat, add the beef and break it up stirring it well so that it browns. Next add the spices and chilli place into the minced beef, give it a stir so that the heat releases the flavours. Throw the onion, garlic and stir well..
- Once the onions have softened, add the tomatoes, hot beef stock, marmite, red pepper and kidney beans..
- Leave to simmer for 30 – 40 minutes or even longer if you have time. Boil the rice as per packet instructions. Once it has thickened at the chocolate and mix in well. Roughly chop the coriander to add to the rice and to garnish. Squeeze lime onto the rice to serve. Its now ready to serve. Enjoy !.
If you find this Chilli Con Carne recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.