Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Fajita with guacamole sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fajita with guacamole sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We’re Going To Be Looking At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many folks don’t understand that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is actually something you need to be using regularly. You are also going to find that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is one more thing that’s important to realize about this product and that’s the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. In this article we’re going to be looking at some of the benefits which are associated with the use of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
For those of you who have difficulties losing weight you are in addition going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight much easier. When it comes to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you are going to find that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to drop some weight. The to so for any person on a weight loss program who is not losing a few pounds as quickly as they’d like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. And naturally mainly because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just another added benefit.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you may find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to start. Something you might or may not realize is that within an extremely short time period there are going to be vitamin supplement companies marketing the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fajita with guacamole sauce recipe. You can cook chicken fajita with guacamole sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Fajita with guacamole sauce:
- Get 1/2 kg of chicken breast fillet.
- Take 1/4 of paprika from every colour.
- You need 250 g of fresh mushrooms /or canned.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Take 1/2 of corn can.
- Take 1/4 of teespoon fajita spices.
- Take 2 tablespoons of soya sauce.
- Use 1 tablespoon of pomegranate molasses.
- Take 200 g of mozerella cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Fajita with guacamole sauce:
- To make fajita sauce,add soya sauce, pomegranate molasses,and fajita spices and mix well..
- Guacamole sauce,1 ripe avocado,¼ tomato,¼ onion,1 teaspoon of lemon juice or Lim juice,blend very well untill you have crème sauce.
- Cut the chicken breast into thin slices,also paprika,onoin and mashrooms all are chopped into thin slices.
- In a deep pan add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil,and start frying the vegetables,one after the other,untill they are almost cooked,put them aside.
- In the same pan add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and fry the chicken untill they are cooked,then re add the pre prepared vegetables and stir all together add about 1 or 2 table spoons fajita sauce,salt and fajita spices,part of the cheese,stir all together till the taste is mixed together,add cheese on top and let it melt (with out stirring,.
- Fajita is served with tacos,or any bread you like.
If you find this Chicken Fajita with guacamole sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.