Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana and Walnut Granola recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana and Walnut Granola recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–seriously–are really good for your heart. The after effects of eating them might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re good for your body. This does not mean, however, that merely ingesting beans will make your heart be much healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you are likely to not miss the beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Begin consuming these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana and walnut granola recipe. You can cook banana and walnut granola using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana and Walnut Granola:
- Prepare 270 g of gluten free porridge oats.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of light brown sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Take 5 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 4 tablespoon of banana chips.
- Take 2 tablespoons of flaked almonds.
- Use 2 tablespoons of walnuts.
Instructions to make Banana and Walnut Granola:
- Pre-heat the oven to 150 oC.
- Heat the sugar, cinnamon, oil and honey in a small saucepan for about 3-5 minutes Place the oats in a large bowl and pour over the mix from the saucepan.
- Stir well until oats are coated in the sugar mix Spread out the oats on a large baking sheet covered by parchment paper and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir the oats, return to the oven for another 10 minutes Remove from the oven and allow to cool, it will harden during cooling.
- Stir in the banana chips, flaked almonds and walnuts Store in an airtight container.
If you find this Banana and Walnut Granola recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.