Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for My Chicken & Chorizo Enchiladas. 😁 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Chicken & Chorizo Enchiladas. 😁 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chicken & Chorizo Enchiladas. 😁 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not amass in your body and or cause heart problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, however, for improving your heart health. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken & chorizo enchiladas. 😁 recipe. You can cook my chicken & chorizo enchiladas. 😁 using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Chicken & Chorizo Enchiladas. 😁:
- Prepare 2 of Wraps.
- Provide 1 of Chicken Breast cut cubed small.
- Prepare 1/2 of a length of a Chorizo diced really small.
- Use 1/4 of of Medium onion diced.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- You need of No salt.
- Prepare 1 of yellow Bell pepper diced.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of frozen loose Sweetcorn.
- Use 1 tsp of fresh Basil.
- Use 1 tsp of tomatoe puree.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Grated Mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 tbls of Worsestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Sauce…….
- Take 1/4 cup of double cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella grated cheese.
- You need 4 tbls of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato purèe.
Instructions to make My Chicken & Chorizo Enchiladas. 😁:
- Cut up the chorizo and Chicken. You only need a quater of this size chorizo..
- Heatup a little olive oil add the onions and then the chicken fry until the chicken is all coloured..
- Chop the Onion and Pepper and chop Basil.
- Next add the black pepper and then the corn then the chorizo.
- Fry for 5 minutes then add the peppers and basik. Next the tomato purèe. Add the grated mozzarella cheese stir to mix in then add it to the wrap..
- Next add the worestershire sauce. Then add to wrap and roll firmly. Place them in an ovendish and pour over the cheese sauce..
- Sauce. Using the same frying pan add 1/4 Cup Double Cream. Then add 2 tbls tomato purèe. Then add the mozzarella cheese to it add on the heat and stir.
- Pour over the Enchiladas add to a preheated oven 180°C for 10 minutes..
- Serve it with french fries or salad..
If you find this My Chicken & Chorizo Enchiladas. 😁 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.