Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Marc’s huevos rancheros with chorizo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marc’s huevos rancheros with chorizo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that is among the heartiest meats that you can eat. You probably already know this because you’ve likely been told to ensure that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try including fish in two meals per week.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marc’s huevos rancheros with chorizo recipe. You can cook marc’s huevos rancheros with chorizo using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Marc’s huevos rancheros with chorizo:
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of red & 1 yellow pepper, deseeded & sliced.
- Use Half of a chorizo, sliced.
- Take 2 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 2 tsp of Tomato puree.
- Use 1 of Dried chilli.
- Use 1 of fresh chilli, deseeded & finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take of Black pepper to season.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 4 of free range eggs.
- Prepare of Tortilla wraps to serve.
- Provide of Fresh parsley.
- Take 2 tsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Marc’s huevos rancheros with chorizo:
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onions & garlic and fry until soft..
- Add chorizo & peppers & fry until slightly browned.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chilli and spices & simmer for 5 minutes.
- Make 4 wells in the mixture in the pan and carefully crack the 4 eggs into each well..
- Turn down the heat slightly. Cover the pan with a lid and let the eggs poach in the pan..
- Once the eggs are cooked, sprinkle with some chopped parsley & serve into tortilla wraps (you could grate cheese on top too if you would like). Wrap them up & enjoy!.
If you find this Marc’s huevos rancheros with chorizo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.