Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cranberry and oat bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cranberry and oat bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain plenty of great stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple daily can cause as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re attempting to improve your heart health!
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cranberry and oat bread recipe. To make cranberry and oat bread you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cranberry and oat bread:
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Provide 3 cups of bread flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of original oats (not instant).
- Get 2 teaspoons of instant yeast.
- Get 1/4 cup of mixed seeds.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
Steps to make Cranberry and oat bread:
- Layer ingredients into the pan of the bread machine according to your manufacturers instructions..
- Set machine to dough setting, once mixed, just make sure the dough is not too dry or too moist, if needed add a spot of water or flour and make sure all ingredients are incorporated and nothing is sticking to the sides of the pan.
- Some people may prefer to add the cranberries when the machine beeps later in the process….. I don't bother with dried cranberries, I just layer them between the cups of flour and they come out fine.
- Once the dough is ready, turn out into a prepared bread pan, allow to rise, the time this takes will depend on your climate. I live in a hot country so in summer it only takes about 45 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven (180 Celsius) for 45 – 50 minutes. If you tap on loaf it should hollow.
- Tip out of pan. Allow to cool on a rack. If you leave it in the pan, the sides won't be nice and crisp.
If you find this Cranberry and oat bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.